Limited to Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A board created for people to come and talk about their beliefs on the world's current status

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ones Who Make Us Smile
The President of the United States of America EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Hey
The President of the United States of America EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» 300th Post
The President of the United States of America EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Mythology
The President of the United States of America EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 am by darkangel

» Favorite Religion
The President of the United States of America EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:19 am by Fireblade

» The Supernatural
The President of the United States of America EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 pm by Fireblade

» poetry!!! from the heart!!! ps sad
The President of the United States of America EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:19 pm by Toshiro Kiryu

» soo...
The President of the United States of America EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 pm by James

» New Radio Law???
The President of the United States of America EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 am by Fireblade

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:13 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The President of the United States of America

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-13

The President of the United States of America Empty
PostSubject: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:29 am

Hey I am curious on what you all think of our new president. I think we made a bad choice and it isn't becuase of his color if some you think of that right away which i don't know. it is because he never stay to one view perfectly, he agrees to meet with known terriorst without preset condittions, he has put or genration in more debt than you understand, he is making it where lots of people have no money to save for the future, he won with votes of people who couldn't really vote (they were dead, or under age, you know fraud), he could proove he lived in america, he can't stand to anything, and the one thing that burns me up out of all of those things there he renounced half of his heritage to grandmother who dies soon after.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:02 am

Did you hear the President's Address?? In it he was really inspiring, he talked about how he wasn't going to raise taxes, give more jobs to the U.S. by moving the jobs that American companies have put in other countries back to the U.S., he said that he is working on the budget, and cut out the programs that are no longer need. He even said that he is going to put more research in Bio. fuels and environment safe energies. He has already started going over the budget before he even said that speech. Over all he isn't that bad just yet. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:35 am

i have heard of that but that but that doesn't nessicarly go to us, i have heard most will be gone else where most the stuff he does i haven't really seen him take charge someone else is doing it but as far as taxes by the law the president as no say in taxes the senate and house of repersentives do the most any president can do is to try and persuade them into doing what he or maybe one day she wants for the people.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:50 am

How does it not nesserally go to us ??? That doesn't mean that he can tho he can show a good pack that kisses the senate's ass and they will aprove the appeal. And wouldn't you need help if you had to change a country the has been distoried by a bush. The president can't do everything by him self.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:05 am

true, very trure, however i will give him until half of is this 3rd year complete until my current opion comes perment if he can show that his past will not efect the future and he doens't keep making it worse for us in the future i will change my views
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:26 am

I understand and i am hoping he will do what he said in the address but if he doesn't we should kick him out of office cause we don't need another bush!!!
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:47 pm

hey, yo, i voted for Obama meself. i think he's done more in 2 months than most did in 4-8 yrs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jwetzelcaanon
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:33 pm

You meant that bush did. You can't forget Kennedy. He was a great president!
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:58 pm

yes kenndey was and so was nickson dispite what other say
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:17 pm

I heard lincoln has slaves or something like that and it just did make any sense if he when to war just to free them
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:41 pm

first, its spelled Nixon. second, tosha, lincoln didnt have slaves. the wierd fact about him was that he didnt think blacks and whites could live together in peace. a plan he had, but i doubt he was gonna go through with, was to send blacks to central america where they could live peacefully. would've prevented alot of hell here. but also wouldve changed this country's path in a bad way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jwetzelcaanon
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:50 pm

i know that it is that some one told me that and i thought it was really weird and there is a video and shit on it lmao i think it is on youtube it is suppose to make people think that you know but idk and that is true but it is still going to take a reallly long time before this country accepts blacks whites and any or race in to america because tho we have pretty good laws at time that doesn't change the fact that people don't like different most of the time they don't like to open up to new and better ways of life because they are use to the old one but let hope that this world comes to better understanding of each other before the world end if it does that is
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:51 pm

how bad do you think it would have changed things if he didn't free the slaves?
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:32 pm

we would probably still have slaves and the world might think it is right to own them and it would take longer to get all the technogy that we have now and not as many solders and we might have not won as many war as we have now and so on
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:45 pm

i see that but i want to understand his way of seeing it getting worse if it never happen that i don't value your oppion which i agree with i am curious on his now but thanks for adding your too
Back to top Go down
Fireblade

Fireblade

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:00 am

On the subject of Lincoln, it wasn't him that had the slaves. I believe the story was that George Washington had slaves and freed them in his will. Also, I agree that Nixon was an excellent president. He ended the Vietnam war while his predessessors argued literally for years over the shape of the table that the negotiations were going to take place at. Nixon took us off the Gold standard because we didn't have an ounce of gold for every however many dollars it was. We were bullshitting the world about how much money we had, and it was going to screw us over. Now, I can understand your position on Obama. But, he was better than the alternative. First of all, Bush screwed the country. Not the world economy. It wasn't Bush's fault, no matter how much we want it to be. It was the fault of unregulated freemarket economy. The corporations were taking massive risks for massive rewards, and they were screwing the poor out of their money to get rich. Then they took the money to bail them out and stayed in office and stayed in five-star hotels. What does this have to do with Bush, Obama, or McCain? Nothing. That is the whole point. The economy screwed itself. Now, let's think about this. How are we going to get out of this economic mess? Who knows? I don't. Obama's plan may be a bad idea. I don't think so, but my dad does. The only thing I don't like about him is that he is pro gun control. But he didn't turn on his family. Heck, his barber is a guy from the streets he grew up on. He isn't a muslim. But he didn't just denounce his family. As for his policies, he is stimulating the economy, and though it may not work, he is, as Darkness said, getting more done in these past couple of months than most of our other presidents did in either term. And he had done more before he got elected than Bush did in a whole term. But, what else is he doing? Health care? He is creating a nationalized health care. Wanna know something? The americans who have gone to other countries with this type of health care and needed the health care? Well, they haven't come back. They are still in england, france, and the Canadians won't even come down to our countrywithout insurance. Why? Because the cost of healthcare in our country is one of the highest in the world. John McCain proposed a five-thousand dollar bonus for each family in the nation for any type of health care they wanted. Guess what? That won't even get you in the door in some hospitals. Hospitals and insurance companies do not find it in their best interest to treat you. Nationalized healthcare is the only way to go. And I mean that. I've been ranting for so long that I've forgotten what my point was. sorry.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Well said blade I just thought of something .... think of the presidents as kids in high school and there choices are the things that make them pass and so on and everything that is said about them is drama and rumors i think it makes alot of sense
Back to top Go down
Fireblade

Fireblade

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Well said, Darkness. There are a lot of rumors about the presidents, and they seem to all be started by one bad thing that the president does. President Clinton reduced the national debt from trillions of dollars to zero, but he does one bad thing, and he becomes an Evil Man.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:31 am

what made him a evil man is he cheats i do believe but so did kendeny and it is not like people in real life don't do that sort of thing. To me it is since less to cheat when if you were not happy with the person you are with you can just break up with them so there should be no reason to cheat
Back to top Go down
Fireblade

Fireblade

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:58 pm

On the subject of cheating, first of all, I will say my opinion of cheating. It is the cruelest thing you can do to your partner. I would never do it, I will never advocate it, and nobody deserves it. Now, I can understand why somebody would cheat, because, Perhaps they do truly love the person they are with, and do not want to loose that. But sexual temptation tends to ignore our emotions. It really doesn't care who we are in love with, we will feel lust for whomever. Some people are not strong enough to deal with it. But, this might be considered an off topic comment. So, back to the presidents. Kennedy did have his mistresses. And I would bet that a bunch of our presidents also fall into this catagory. Our rulers throughout history in general do without a doubt. It should not be what you judge a leader by. A leader should be judged by his leadership. As bad a thing as it is to cheat on your wife, and I do not say that you should forget about it, but... Clinton was an excellent president. He took a several trillion dollar defficet and he gave up a vastly lower one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The President of the United States of America   The President of the United States of America Empty

Back to top Go down

The President of the United States of America
Page 1 of 1