Limited to Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A board created for people to come and talk about their beliefs on the world's current status

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ones Who Make Us Smile
The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Hey
The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» 300th Post
The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Mythology
The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 am by darkangel

» Favorite Religion
The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:19 am by Fireblade

» The Supernatural
The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 pm by Fireblade

» poetry!!! from the heart!!! ps sad
The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:19 pm by Toshiro Kiryu

» soo...
The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 pm by James

» New Radio Law???
The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 am by Fireblade

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:13 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Ones Who Make Us Smile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-02

The Ones Who Make Us Smile Empty
PostSubject: The Ones Who Make Us Smile   The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:25 pm

so this one girl has recently entered me life. i've known her for a few months, but now we are close friends. i've been rly happy recently. and until yesterday, i didnt know y. its cuz of her. ive NEVER been this happy. shes 4 yrs younger than me, but i, for once, didnt notice that. i honestly cant believe how im feeling.
This topic is here to list the ones who make us smile and some examples of how they do so.
i start this off with her...
Mikayla Kaitlin Cheyanne Johnson. always called katie or kailtin. wants to be called kayla, but only i do.
so who makes YOU smile?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jwetzelcaanon
darkangel

darkangel

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The Ones Who Make Us Smile   The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:28 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that this one person no matter how hard it gets or how much hurt goes around he can always make me smile he always takes my heart and holds it up and is prond of what and who i am he is the one person in the world that knows me best i couldn't even lie to him if i wanted to he sees through everything even when i don't tell him he knows if something is wrong or bothering me he laughs when i act stupid he makes fun of me in such a way i can't help from smile he is my world and his name is Billy
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

PostSubject: Re: The Ones Who Make Us Smile   The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:46 pm

o, and i cant forget about u, tosha. u always make me smile. especially when u say that damn thing u used to say when i wouldnt tell u wat was wrong with me. u know. i just dunno how to type it up.
it doesnt matter if im hiding something or not. hearing that just makes me smile.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: The Ones Who Make Us Smile   The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Smile awe lol you use to makes me smile when you would freak out about stuff i would say or do lmao
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

PostSubject: Re: The Ones Who Make Us Smile   The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:56 pm

well, i dont freak out about wat u say or do much anymore.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: The Ones Who Make Us Smile   The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:59 pm

anymore but you use to
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

PostSubject: Re: The Ones Who Make Us Smile   The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:03 pm

i know.
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

PostSubject: Re: The Ones Who Make Us Smile   The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:24 am

so that girl i mentioned...her and her boyfriend broke up, then got back together. but its so crappy with them it won't last long at all. so hope for me!!! she really does like me and i can tell she was happy wen they originally broke up.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: The Ones Who Make Us Smile   The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:44 pm

what is her name again ?
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

PostSubject: Re: The Ones Who Make Us Smile   The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:17 am

its up there. Makayla Kaitlin Cheyenne Johnson, usually Katie to most people. Only i call her Kayla as she wants to be.
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

PostSubject: Re: The Ones Who Make Us Smile   The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:30 pm

ok. scratch that. tosha knows how i get wen i like someone. she has a boyfriend and she was gonna go to prom with me but he changed his mind about letting her go with me and said he would dump her if she doesnt stop asking him.
so just forget i posted about her.
right now the one who makes me smile is Amanda LeeAnn Krumme, one of me best, closest, most trustworthy friends...but still noone beats you, moozie.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: The Ones Who Make Us Smile   The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:14 pm

your just saying that that way i will not get mad
Back to top Go down
Fireblade

Fireblade

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Ones Who Make Us Smile   The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:20 am

Awe, nobody could ever top Tashy. But right now the one person who can make me smile is my friend Tsuki. I have another close friend, but our relationship has been kinda rocky recently. We'll come out of it, I'm sure of that, and we'll be closer than ever. But the one person at the moment who can make me smile the easiest is my ex-girlfiend Tsuki. Of coarse all of my friends make me smile. Valorie when she glomps me, Jada when she regular hugs me, Tashy just by being around is that awesome, and Derek when I'm pounding his face in with some blunt object Smile .
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

PostSubject: Re: The Ones Who Make Us Smile   The Ones Who Make Us Smile EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 am

I cannot believe I believed that the two of them actually cared about me for a minute. Well, Amanda truly did. But she couldn't show it well. She really messed things up. I mean seriously. She tore me up inside. I mean she scarred me in ways I'll never be able to heal from. But I've moved on. I've met someone who I cannot stop smiling about. Her name is Rose Pounds. I am completely in love, and we are getting married. THAT'S who makes me smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ones Who Make Us Smile   The Ones Who Make Us Smile Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ones Who Make Us Smile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limited to Truth :: World Discussion :: Personal-
Jump to: