Limited to Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A board created for people to come and talk about their beliefs on the world's current status

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ones Who Make Us Smile
New Radio Law??? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Hey
New Radio Law??? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» 300th Post
New Radio Law??? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Mythology
New Radio Law??? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 am by darkangel

» Favorite Religion
New Radio Law??? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:19 am by Fireblade

» The Supernatural
New Radio Law??? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 pm by Fireblade

» poetry!!! from the heart!!! ps sad
New Radio Law??? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:19 pm by Toshiro Kiryu

» soo...
New Radio Law??? EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 pm by James

» New Radio Law???
New Radio Law??? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 am by Fireblade

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:13 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

New Radio Law???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-02

New Radio Law??? Empty
PostSubject: New Radio Law???   New Radio Law??? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:40 am

i dunno if any1 here has heard but i have heard a rumor about a new law requiring listeners to pay to listen to AM/FM radio broadcasts. its so the artists get MORE money. wat i wanna know is...wat in the mother [insert bass drum beat here] are them [loud snare drum] thinking? they need to clean all the [cymbals] out of their ears. the artists get money already. a lot shouldn't get more cause it would spoil them worse. and arent they in music for the love of their MUSIC and FANS, not MONEY???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jwetzelcaanon
James

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-24

New Radio Law??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Radio Law???   New Radio Law??? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:45 am

That's ridiculous, I can't believe they would do that so I refuse to! Like you said, making music is suppose to be for the love of music not making so much money that you could make a house made out of crack that's two times bigger than normal houses and still have enough left over that everyone looks the other way. That's just dumb, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should... in most cases at least.. =/
Back to top Go down
https://limited-to-truth.forumotion.com
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-02

New Radio Law??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Radio Law???   New Radio Law??? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:49 am

the chances of it passing, of course, are slim to none. but still, its rediculous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jwetzelcaanon
darkangel

darkangel

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-03-01

New Radio Law??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Radio Law???   New Radio Law??? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:32 pm

but you forget what most people in the world are like and artist are no different sure some of them want to make good music that commes from their heart but i believe most just stay in it for the money cause i am sure they don't want to put up with every falling for them them and over them seriously if you went years of "i love you so much ""marry me!" or "i will do any thing for you" would you want that year after year after year then you would never know who really loves you and who just wants your money and to be known
Back to top Go down
Fireblade

Fireblade

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

New Radio Law??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Radio Law???   New Radio Law??? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 am

Umm... Alright. The government is trying to make a law giving copyright holders more money, and we are blaming...the artists? Sorry to burst your bubble, but they are not who you should be blaming. The people who own the copyrights are very often not the people who wrote, sang, even played the music. Who usually does? The record companies. The CD manufacturers. The sponsers who cheat the artist out of their money. These people are big buisiness, and what do we know about big buisiness? that the government likes to deffer to them. AIG, GM...this is no different. it is Bull(Guitar solo), yes I agree. But, I believe we need, above all else, tto blame the people who are actually guilty, actually responsible for this. That said, AM/FM Radio was Invented for the soul purpose of being free. What stupid, idiotic, megolomaniacal jacka** thought he had the right to do that?!!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Radio Law??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Radio Law???   New Radio Law??? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Radio Law???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limited to Truth :: World Discussion :: Politics :: New Laws, Regulations, & Other Government Actions-
Jump to: