Limited to Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A board created for people to come and talk about their beliefs on the world's current status

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ones Who Make Us Smile
The Supernatural EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Hey
The Supernatural EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» 300th Post
The Supernatural EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Mythology
The Supernatural EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 am by darkangel

» Favorite Religion
The Supernatural EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:19 am by Fireblade

» The Supernatural
The Supernatural EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 pm by Fireblade

» poetry!!! from the heart!!! ps sad
The Supernatural EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:19 pm by Toshiro Kiryu

» soo...
The Supernatural EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 pm by James

» New Radio Law???
The Supernatural EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 am by Fireblade

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:13 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireblade

Fireblade

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:14 pm

This was origenally going to be for religion, but...I guess Let's put it here instead. This forum is going to be about Ghosts, Miracles, and all things Supernatural. What are they? Where do they come from? Anything you may want to speculate on. I hold the common Christian belief that it is angels, demons, and God behind all of it. I have seen evidence saying that I am right...at least it says it to me. I want to see what it says to you. So what if anything do you make of the stories about these things? I believe first of all that not all of them are real. In fact, a great majority of them probably are. But...let's think about the rest. What are they?
Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-03-01

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:36 pm

In my opinion they are souls they still have something to do. some reason to be here. It may be they when they died they were given a choice to stay and complete what ever it was they wanted or may be just placed here to watch over us. for ghost that hurt people they must have a reason to do so. but i believe most are nice and want to help people with their every day life
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-13

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:15 pm

from what i have understood souls do help but the are so eaily angered that the do more harm than help
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:28 pm

wouldn't you get anger if you were trying to help some one and they just didn't listen at all ?? or maybe you get on their land and you are being disrespectful in some way i would get mad and do anything in my power to get them away but what if they didn't know that we are here it is like a movie i saw i don't remember the name of it but in it the family lives in this huge house and they think that the house is haunted and such later they fine out they the house keepers are ghost then they fine out they are to and that the mother killed her children because the family which moved in to the place had a lady come in and try to connect with them it could be that they think they are still living or perhaps they just choice to be here
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:45 pm

i understood part of what you said until you metioned the movie?
Back to top Go down
Fireblade

Fireblade

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:35 am

Hello Toshiro Kiryu. Nice to meet you. I'm Loki. now, It seems like the movie was just meant to be an example. What she means is that the spirits seem to want to protect their territory more than anything. Now, I disagree. Personally, I see stories about Spirits and other things like that. They first of all, help sometimes, and can be very helpful. But often times, all they seem to do is haunt. They frighten us, they harm us. Sometimes they serve as warnings, but most of the time, nothing good comes of them. If good does come of them, then good seems to always come of them. They seem to be constantly one or the other. Further more, stories f these beings that do good, they don't haunt, they don't stay behind. Recurring appearences do happen, but often times, they show up, help, and go bye-bye. the bad ones get territorial. They keep the same place. they haunt the same person. And even the people who become close friends with them, they end up loosing their power at the exact moment they need it, they die in strange ways, they have cursed names. Now, the point I see is that they don't act like ghosts. they don't act like people. They are malevolent or benevolent, but stories where they act like actual people are few and far between. Now, I'm going out on a limb with this, and this is just my opinion. They seem to me to act more like angels and demons than souls of the departed.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:58 pm

tre and fair about angels and demons with it but if thats what they seem to be then lets examine 3 other things of a supernatural and almost mythical realm that people are still trying to proove exsist and that would be vampires, big foot or squaish = (i probly mispelled it) and the werewolf
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:19 am

all real i seen a squaish before and 3 times too they are real!!!
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:19 pm

but that is just your word there is no proof of it
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:32 pm

well go to macon county and catch one lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:50 pm

no thanks but if i go there i might try then lol
Back to top Go down
Fireblade

Fireblade

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:18 pm

The Sasquatch is the correct pronunciation, is the most likely of the three to exist. Second to that, Vampires. Now, blood drinking Vampires are unlikely, because somebody would notice. But, there are people who need to feed off the aura, or life energy of others to live, or as they claim, at least live comfortably. Psychic Vampires. I flat don't believe werewolves are very likely however. However, we are dealing with the supernatural. So, all three are possible once the supernatural is taken into account. Of coarse, The Lycanthrope is very difficult to keep secret, considering that they are territorial, they go out at random and do unpredictable things. Not easy to keep a secret when you can't control yourself. Vampires leave a trail of bitten humans behind. if they were real, then they would be known, and probably hunted. Sasquatch is also difficult to hide, but not impossible. The forest is vast, and holds thing that we don't know what it is. The Gorrilla was discovered for the first time less than a hundred years ago, and I believe it was something like...well, very recently. these things can hide.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:43 pm

well vampire if you don't take after twiligh then then they would have mental abilites and would make the prey pass the wound off as nonthing
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:19 pm

or they could have blood donations and drink those instead of taking human life
Back to top Go down
Fireblade

Fireblade

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:48 am

I don't think there is enough blood in the bloodbanks to feed vampires every day for any length of time. Now, if the vampires were like the ones from 30 Days of Night, then perhaps they might be able to pull it off. They basically ate an entire town for thirty days while the sun wasn't coming up, and then they burned it to the ground. But even then, I don't know... I don't think there are enough towns being wiped from the face of the earth...unless you consider...
Alright. If Vampires existed they would have to exsist in some place that was already some kind of warzone. Perhaps Africa...maybe the middle east, but africa more likely. Warewolves on the other hand are not intelligent enough to hide their food until they turn human again. Although...if I were going to write a story about a warewolf who had to keep his identity secret, he would live in the wild, ferral, somewhere where humans rarely go, and that was already covered with superstition. (Preferably some place that collage kids didn't go to make movies documenting the possibility of warewolves.) But, if I were writing a story, collage kids would be eaten for lunch, I tell you that right now.
I throw out the idea that they can control their power because if they could, they would probably be more likely to rule over us all as gods rather than hiding in secret. You referenced Twilight. If Twilight Vampires exsist, then would they even bother hiding themselves from us? they can't be afraid of us... Like Eddie said himself, "Like you could ever fight me, like you could ever outrun me..."
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:14 pm

true but like i said they could help and since twilight i brought you brought in a qutoe then lets expand on that. they could be afraind of us since we have nuclar arms that could still kill them but that would kill us but i do think they might exsist because in a way it would explain alot of things through out history and has for the werewolf i like your story idea but in the technical since werewolves might exsist i mean my grandfather always said that people were some animal to begin with so is it possible that we used to wolves instead of monkey's if you go back to the evelotion thing and i think i am starting to rant lol
Back to top Go down
Fireblade

Fireblade

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:56 pm

We all rant about stuff on this websight. Now, it is possible, but most highly unikely that we are not. We share 97% of our DNA with chimpanzees. Now, Nuclear weapons. Here's the problem. They do not discriminate. We aren't going to bomb New York City to kill 9 Vampires, and they'd have to be about that rare. There are 10,000,000 people in New York City. Now, there is no law saying to be there alone, but if not there, than where? We don't use bazookas to kill beetles. We simply could not use that to fight them without exterminating ourselves. We can't make a virus to ight them either, nor a chemical.
Ranting is fun
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:55 pm

yes i agree but now i can't think of anything lol give some time to think
Back to top Go down
Fireblade

Fireblade

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 pm

lol. Don't feel bad. It's a lot easier to disprove their existance than to prove it. Let's try something that really is difficult to prove the existance of. There has got to be something. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limited to Truth :: World Discussion :: Science :: Paranormal-
Jump to: