Limited to Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A board created for people to come and talk about their beliefs on the world's current status

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ones Who Make Us Smile
so...the enviroment... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Hey
so...the enviroment... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» 300th Post
so...the enviroment... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Mythology
so...the enviroment... EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 am by darkangel

» Favorite Religion
so...the enviroment... EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:19 am by Fireblade

» The Supernatural
so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 pm by Fireblade

» poetry!!! from the heart!!! ps sad
so...the enviroment... EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:19 pm by Toshiro Kiryu

» soo...
so...the enviroment... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 pm by James

» New Radio Law???
so...the enviroment... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 am by Fireblade

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:13 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

so...the enviroment...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-02

so...the enviroment... Empty
PostSubject: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:38 am

well, i guess i'll start these forums off by saying that the enviroment is looking as if its gonna end up like our economy will be: in shambles. of course this all could be a normal cycle and things could end up better in about 10 yrs or so. lets just hope things get better. comments, anybody? tosha? cant wait to hear what u have to say. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jwetzelcaanon
darkangel

darkangel

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:17 pm

I agree with you but I highly doubt that anything is going to change. It is only going to get worst and then we are going to kill every one in the world cause we were to dumb to do something about it. It really seems like all the people that want to do something about it do not have enough say so in the matter to change anything. Obama said something like this in he address "we will put more research in to biofuels and energy saving projects and become a enviromentally safe nation." Honestly, that is a lie straight from hell. I mean if he actually did something instead of almost every pres. before him and get off the bags of money he is sleeping on then this nation might go some where and maybe even the world Shocked
Back to top Go down
James

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:03 pm

This seems like this is more of a political topic. At least political... I'll move it to the new political forum and if you feel it'd be better in a different new forum (or back here?) go ahead and tell me.

Now, business, yes... I believe you're correct, Justin. The Environment and the American Economy seem to be alike. The US is in so much debt right now, people are losing their jobs, and there's a war that going on causing the debt to rise even more... Ridiculous, but what can you expect? America has turned into a wasteland, in some since of the word, where fast food and TV reign supreme. It hurts me to see this happening to my country... America lost all the values it set up when it was first established, most of the constitution means nothing in this day and age. But what can you do?
Back to top Go down
https://limited-to-truth.forumotion.com
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:45 pm

i agree its getting political. everything ends up political. in me economics class, me and two friends talk bout old school stuff that makes us old school nerds and modern day awesomeness. and we end up leading it to politics. like transformers. dont ask how. we just do.
yeah, it should be there.
and i agree with both of u on everything else.
Back to top Go down
James

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:03 pm

First, I must say: Transformers ftw!

Second, that's true, a lot of things will end up becoming about political things if you talk about it long enough. Something like this just seems to jump to the political talk. With the government pretty much controlling everything you do, how can that not happen? It's like trying to talk about The Game but not lose it while you're doing it! Yes, it can be done, but it's really hard... you have to not know that what you're saying has to do with the game which is improbable (but not impossible... I guess... ionno.... no, maybe not, but I needed a simile) =]
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:15 pm

a nice simile, at that.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:37 pm

[b]I agree with you James. Hell for all we know that the government is listening to everything we do and say , and for what control! Why rule over a country where people actually know something about their own government. Like I said before everyone who can do something about the problems in this country are to lazy to get off their Fing money bags to listen to the people that are dieing on the streets every day. They said that war is bad, but what about when your own government lets you die knowing that they can do something about it.
Back to top Go down
James

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:21 pm

I highly doubt the government has every home in America, bugged… But, from what I’ve gathered, US forefathers created this country to be for the people and be run by the people. Now? We have limited to no say in matters that pertain to us. They fought to get rid of Taxes and that’s all we have now because of stupid things like War. Everyday, men and women die in a war that is just silly and useless. Why is it silly and useless? Because the only reason we’re fighting them is because we think their bad and they think we’re bad. And you know what? I’m starting to think that they’re the ones who are right. What does the US do for other countries? Not much of anything usually, unless it has some kind of gain for us. We’re hated by so many other countries; it’s a wonder that we don’t have a war going with several other counties. I’m surprised we haven’t been nuked actually!
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:54 pm

unfortunately, we are NOT, i repeat, NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT a democracy. we are a republic. we elect ppl do run the country for us. we dont make decisions. some cities, counties, townships, etc. are democracies, in a way, making the ppl make all the decisions. but not this country. only ancient Greece has ever been a true democracy.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:01 pm

That is very true on both parts. I would hate to be told what to do and what is going to happen in my country i want choice and we do have some freedoms in this world that others to not. Tho they HATE us to the core !! They are jealous! lmao jk but seriously the ignorance of the world is very common these days!
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:08 pm

a little tidbid [wow, wat happened to "the enviroment"]: China has bought a lot of US Savings Bonds, about 600 billion bucks worth or more. a letter from a chinese gov't finance official included the phrase "we hate you" several times. watcha think bout that?
Back to top Go down
James

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:11 pm

wetzel_sixx90_09 wrote:
a little tidbid [wow, wat happened to "the enviroment"]: China has bought a lot of US Savings Bonds, about 600 billion bucks worth or more. a letter from a chinese gov't finance official included the phrase "we hate you" several times. watcha think bout that?

lmao! I can't say anything I'm laughing so hard xD At least they're honest I guess... *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:15 pm

But they want to kill us all !! The next world war will be caused cause of the hate for america every other country in the world is going to be like "We hate you and we are tried of your f*ck ups so have a happy death" boom!
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:18 pm

i know, its high-leh-ree-us. lol.
not all others want to kill us. and the next world war will be started by another tyrant going on a rampage. i doubt it will be on our side of the planet. tho the drug cartel in mexico could topple the government there any time now.
Back to top Go down
James

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:21 pm

wetzel_sixx90_09 wrote:
i know, its high-leh-ree-us. lol.
not all others want to kill us. and the next world war will be started by another tyrant going on a rampage. i doubt it will be on our side of the planet. tho the drug cartel in mexico could topple the government there any time now.

It's going to be my friend Robert taking over China... no joke, he told me his entire plan and if he gets enough people he may just do that. The only problem is that if he does succeed he plans to nuke the US lol
I'm moving to Amsterdam!
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:25 pm

I am going with you but i really doubt he will be able to do it without someone doing something about it first cause they don't want a repeat of the jews!!!
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:33 pm

forget amsterdam, im going to bam margera's castle in Westchester, PA, in me home area of southeast PA, just about an hour or so away from Allentown, PA, me hometown. it'll be awesome.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:36 pm

naw amsterdam is alot better and it has reallly good weed ........ i didn't say that ! shhh
Back to top Go down
James

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:44 pm

I do believe you did, and I do believe this topic has gotten off topic... Let's go back to what we were discussing and forget about w/e we're talking about over here o.O
Anyway, yes, the government! Bad! Stupid! Needs to work with the people better! So on and so forth. Should we continue or let die?
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:47 pm

i dunno...this wasnt bout the government, btw. its the ENVIROMENT. lets just let it die.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:50 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
James

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:55 pm

wetzel_sixx90_09 wrote:
i dunno...this wasnt bout the government, btw. its the ENVIROMENT. lets just let it die.

Yeah, but that's what it turned into... after like one post o.O That's why I moved it here

Last edited by James on Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:01 pm

lol. true.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:31 pm

who does you think has the power change the world in a good way you know like how hitler was a good leader but just for a bad cause
Back to top Go down
Fireblade

Fireblade

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:50 am

Amsterdam is a good idea. Also, You are the first person to ever talk about the game and make me loose it. We do not live in a democracy. This is true. and more evidence of this comes from when you look at who decides our laws. If they are in a small enough level, then yeah, We vote on them. Now think of this. Who elects our presidents? Who decides on amending the constitution, because it sure as hell isn't us. It seems to me like it should be the other way around. The people in charge should do the little laws, the ones nobody cares, or even hears about, without us, but then we should, once the law comes to our attention, be allowed to tell them where to stick it. in fact, if you look closely, we are. And we should vote on the important issues like amending the constitution instead of leaving that, our most important document, in the hands of our most corrupt pollitical morons.
That said, i would like to point something out. You see, the whole point behind this forum is that we debate, but I have looked through these and found out something disturbing. We all agree. there is nobody to challenge our point of view. there is nobody here to tell us that the masses really are too stupid to decide matters of law, which may very well be true. there is nobody to tell us that global warming is natural, and their reasons why. Just something to think about, because we do need to debate. otherwise we are doing something that I have always suspected pollititions do. Self confirmation. I have long suspected that pollititions believe the way they do because they have nobody who can successfully tell them otherwise. Take Hanity for instance. He had this show with a guy named colmes. I have never watched it, but I have only ever heard it described one way. Hanity was a moron who, if he didn't have an even bigger moron than him on the air, nobody would listen to him. We need somebody who disagrees with us on these subjects, and we need somebody as good as we are. Not worse, and if at all possible, not better. Now, if you'll all excuse me, I'm home sick for reasons I cannot fathom. I was fine yesterday, but I can barely function without this tylonal.
Just think about it.
Alright, I've got to explain something. I thought this was the forum about politics... I'm sorry for taking everybody's mind off the environment, and I will fix that in my next post. I'll pay more attention to where I am next time.

Last edited by Fireblade on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so...the enviroment...   so...the enviroment... Empty

Back to top Go down

so...the enviroment...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limited to Truth :: World Discussion :: Politics-
Jump to: