Limited to Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A board created for people to come and talk about their beliefs on the world's current status

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ones Who Make Us Smile
Bigotry EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Hey
Bigotry EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» 300th Post
Bigotry EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Mythology
Bigotry EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 am by darkangel

» Favorite Religion
Bigotry EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:19 am by Fireblade

» The Supernatural
Bigotry EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 pm by Fireblade

» poetry!!! from the heart!!! ps sad
Bigotry EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:19 pm by Toshiro Kiryu

» soo...
Bigotry EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 pm by James

» New Radio Law???
Bigotry EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 am by Fireblade

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:13 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Bigotry

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
James

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Bigotry Empty
PostSubject: Bigotry   Bigotry EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Racism; A stupid, petty thing it is that humans treat humans differently because they’re of a different ethnic origin. It sickens me to see this happening, I don’t see what the big deal is; we all have the same basic structure, not counting certain appendages for different sexes, so I don’t see how they can say someone’s ‘bad’ just because they don’t have the same color skin. It amazes me, actually, that some people can be so stupid. Sure, some people of different races speak differently and such, and probably have different beliefs or customs, but that doesn’t make them bad, it makes them unique and to them, you’re probably just as bad.
Religious intolerance; I hate it, that’s all I can really say. I, myself, am my own religion that I’d rather not get into at the moment. I believe things that most people would think are silly, and all because of a dream I had before… Those religions sound silly to us, and we don’t believe in them, it doesn’t mean we should trash on other people’s beliefs because no one knows for a fact what really happened to create the universe, and until that day comes that one religion is factual, every religion is going to think all other religions are fake. This means that while you’re trashing their religion for being fake, they’re doing the same thing to you and your religion.
Just ignorant; Some people criticize other people before they even know all the facts. Know the facts, because knowledge is power! Just look at Bush and what happened to him, he had almost no knowledge and he became president… Wait, that’s not the message I’m trying to send! Forget that, go to school and learn! Stay in school kids, and don’t do drugs... Often at least… Well, just don’t get caught, it isn’t illegal if you don’t get caught and you’re not caught if they don’t have proof, remember that.
Back to top Go down
https://limited-to-truth.forumotion.com
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Bigotry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigotry   Bigotry EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:51 pm

wow, go james. on a bit of a ranting mood today, huh? well i love it. i see wat tosha sees in u. i guess it was a great idea u started this site. lol. i could type a long response like to the other one, Hm..., but i rly cant focus right now cuz i need a smoke rly badly. and i cant focus on typing again, except for this.
awesome post, tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jwetzelcaanon
James

Bigotry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigotry   Bigotry EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Yes, just a little bit of a ranting mood... a little bit *twitch* and I know what you mean about needing a smoke =/ omg... lol I've been messed up all days since I had one before school >.< Happens everyday, my ID is almost dead already because I chew on it all the time =/ But yeah, I’m just tired of this crap… I’ve had these opinions for so long and never expressed them for other people, figured I might as well do it now that I have a site for it and all…
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Bigotry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigotry   Bigotry EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:13 pm

we dont have to show our IDs anymore here. they went from stupidly required to just stupidly useless. its always in me wallet, or i'd chew on it too.
i think i'll go out for a smoke in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jwetzelcaanon
darkangel

darkangel

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Bigotry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigotry   Bigotry EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:33 pm

it is about impossible not to treat other people different because each person acts different says different things moves differently it is all different but if we are all different doesn't that mean we are all the same in a little way in most religion you worship something greater then you sure there are different stories and ways and thoeries of how the world was created and who why and when but it is all the same factor for the one who truly believe in there religion they try to better them selves and have faith in what they believe it is very beautiful when people stand up for there religion but it is different when you say this is how it happened and that is it ...... religion is the truth as "YOU" see it
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Bigotry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigotry   Bigotry EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:58 pm

~claps~

go james

~laughs~

i agree with it all and ranting, i don't you were i think your were preaching witout it actualling be faith
Back to top Go down
Fireblade

Fireblade

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Bigotry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigotry   Bigotry EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:59 pm

In all honesty, I don't have anything more to rant about. I think the red admin put it perfectly. We don't know how the universe was created. Not the religious, nor the scientific can answer with any certainty beyond faith. So, they are all going to think the others are wrong. Now, let's talk about racism. Yes, we should not hate people for any reason other than who they are. Religion, race, whatever. But, I'd like to ask who we are talking about. Are we talking about people in the south? They are bigots of more than religion. Gays, people of other religions, and in some cases of people I have personally met, opposed to inter-racial relationships. Or perhaps there is somebody else? Was there something on the news, or somebody you know personally, or perhaps we are talking about issues that have already been addressed in history and may or may not still be being dealt with? Bigotry in the media? Other countries? If it is other countries, then there are many many different ways in which there can be bigotry. Bigotry and racism is an extremely wide range of topics. I'm curious on which one we are talking about.
Back to top Go down
James

Bigotry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigotry   Bigotry EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:57 pm

My reasons for posting this are purely just that I was in a sort of 'mood' and I wanted to let my thoughts be heard. I'm not speaking of any specific group of people, per se. My mood was a little down when writing this because of the post I made right before it drained me a little...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bigotry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigotry   Bigotry Empty

Back to top Go down

Bigotry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limited to Truth :: World Discussion :: Religion-
Jump to: