Limited to Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A board created for people to come and talk about their beliefs on the world's current status

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ones Who Make Us Smile
Hm... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Hey
Hm... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» 300th Post
Hm... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Mythology
Hm... EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 am by darkangel

» Favorite Religion
Hm... EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:19 am by Fireblade

» The Supernatural
Hm... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 pm by Fireblade

» poetry!!! from the heart!!! ps sad
Hm... EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:19 pm by Toshiro Kiryu

» soo...
Hm... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 pm by James

» New Radio Law???
Hm... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 am by Fireblade

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:13 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hm...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Hm...   Hm... EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:49 pm

So I’ve noticed that this country is drastically retarding (yes, it is a real word thank you very much, look it up… As Dane Cook would say: Google that shit) in its ability to make decisions that actually help the country, its ability to come back from making such decisions that don’t help, it’s ability to diminish crime, and it’s ability to include it’s people. If our government doesn’t do something our country could severely fall into a state of chaos… Well, more so at least. The United States was formed to be for the people and from what I see… That’s been lost for some time now. Who are we trying to kid? Might as well call our government a Plutocratic-republic (look it up); Do you honestly believe we have any say in the matter anymore? I’m not so sure anymore…
Most of the decisions our government makes seems to put us more and more into debt. How long can we last like this before we fall? Either by lack of money or by the people… You can only put so many taxes on the people before they get sick of it and do, well, something I would believe. I’ve come upon the knowledge that the constitution was based upon the idea of Natural Rights, and if our natural rights are not protected we have the right to take down the government and replace it with our own, right? That’s what I was told at the very least.
I’ve always believed that the punishment should fit the crime; the higher the crime, the more severe the punishment should be. Criminals get it to easy these days, with ‘evidence’ and whatnot, and at the same time so many free people get it hard for the same reason. If crime was dealt with more severely, maybe people wouldn’t perform the crime knowing how badly they would be punished, but that may be too much to ask for of course. Some people will do things anyway because they think they can get away with it, and most of the time they can…
The government today doesn’t listen to the people very often, and when it does they don’t listen very well. One of these days they’re going to here ‘we’re going to bomb the white house!’ and not listen to it and then the next day: BOOM!! They needed to straighten up or we’re going to kick them in the booty! We the people are the country, not them, and I’m pretty sure we outnumber them (but numbers mean nothing when you’re not willing to try or when you have no money to try because you’re giving all of it to the government). I’m sorry to say this about my own country, but it’s getting retarded by its own government.
In short? There are some things I like and some things I don’t, I have my opinions and so do a lot of people but the difference between me and most of them: I express mine. I’m sure you guys have stuff to say, why don’t you go ahead and say it? That’s what this forum is for after all, expressing your opinions on subjects having to do with our world, and our country is part of our world after all.

...549 words of pure uselessness ;]
Back to top Go down
https://limited-to-truth.forumotion.com
darkangel

darkangel

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:12 pm

I agree with you mostly this country as lost its reason and the people dumbed down. would you be scared to stand up if you didn't think any one else would do it with you and much of the crime is with drugs also which has been a huge problem in the usa and the world but how would we stop it it seems like everything is a chain of lie waived from the truth in the beginning most people only take cause at the last moment so unless something that slaps you across your face and is like hey look at what is in front of you you see the faults fix it we are not going to get any were the world is hard very hard but that doesn't mean that we can't do something about it we just need enough people to stand up and get something moving but a lot of kids today see things like they are just another toy to play with cause they are hidden from the truth we will always have bad people in the world that is never going to stop but i do believe we can slow to down a lot by getting our kids in to school giving them the power to make decisions and change what we left behind it is like reading a paper you wrote times out of 10 you only see half of you mistakes but when someone else reads it they find more mistakes you makes in it if we can look over everything in this country as a research paper and get everyone to read it the government might see that the people in this country are not as stupid as they look so let us all stand up and cheer for what our for-fathers did freedom !
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:43 pm

first i love the fact that u counted every word. second, i think we have found the preamble to our next constitution. that lot of words is one of the best things i've ever read online. or anywhere, for that matter. we chose to be a republic and dump our rights out the window and trust a bunch of corupt people in Congress. we are not, never have been, and may never be a democracy. in our republic, we choose ppl to make decisions for us. its not rly the best thing we could do. but back in the late 1700s to 1800s ppl werent very smart [compared to us] and couldnt make decisions. we now are smart enough to, i believe. on the most part.
speaking of 1700s, i believe another string of wat happened then is coming our way. poor Obama, of course, will be blamed by the uneducated commonfolk of our future generations because he is president now and he happens to be half African. i dont say African-American unless i'm talking about a persons entire genetic code. the "black" part of him is African, the "white" is American.
anyway, we will be in another revolution. a Civil Revolution, if u will. a fusion of what happened in the two major times in our history. the first was to abolish an unfair government, the other to determine wether one man could force another to do his bidding. the way i see it, we're just facing both at the same time, with a little bit of the Great Depression and Vietnam mixed in.
how will we survive? no sé, mis amigos. i dont know. but we will. after all, we ARE the Ulcered Sphincter of Asserica...i mean the United States of America. we always have found a way through, and we always will. even if it takes a bit struggle.
o, and as for punishments...the top penalty should be life in prison. no man has the right to take another's right to life away, no matter the crime. i may not be christian, but i believe in wat a buddy of mine says, which comes from the bible [not sure where, but som1 here may know]: everyone should get the chance to repent. no sin is unforgivable. nothing is worth being put to death. only the man himself can decide what happens to his right to life.
o, btw...get Evans Blue's 2006 CD "The Melody and Energetic Nature of Volume"...just thought i'd throw that out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jwetzelcaanon
James

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:56 pm

@ Darkangel: Dear, your grammar is atrocious ;] Just had to say it again lol But seriously: Kids today just need to learn that they are more than just kids; they’re future adults and, if not fixed, will have the same problems current adults have at this very moment. ‘Nough said.

@ wetzel_sixx90_09: Firstly, actually, I didn’t count them, I wrote that out on Microsoft Word ;] That did it for me ^w^ Secondly, thank you, sir, for your remarks pertaining to my little ‘rant’ (as it were) towards the American society. Thirdly, a civil war? Perhaps, but if people don’t realize the crap that’s going on I don’t see it happening soon, and if so then it won’t last very long and most defiantly would end in our defeat. As for how we’ll survive, we’ll survive by kicking ass and taking names, that’s how! Lol Fourthly, as for the punishment thing, I was thinking about the death penalty being more enforced but I do see what you mean. I say we leave them in a room with a noose and feed them three times a day ;] lol jk… sort of. O.o
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:12 pm

let them decide. a noose, a chair, something to tie the noose to, a gun, some razors, and a bed. let them choose how to die. or if they just live in prison and die of something not caused by themselves.
lol, smart. i wouldve done the same.
a civil war wont happen soon, but i could happen. like i believe i said a while ago on another post, the problem is where the divide would be. where would the military split? would there be a split at all? where would the states divide? like a patchwork quilt, at random? down the middle, across or down? several independant areas? thats gonna have to be thought about b4 a civil war. but it still is possible.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:15 pm

have you ever thought that another civil war could tear this country apart even more maybe even make new countries and such
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:18 pm

could happen. who knows? we'll just have to see.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:25 pm

unlike the last civil war there are alot more opinions on this matter but do you really think that we need a war to get wat we want if we could get 50% or more of the usa convinced that we need to change our type of government not leaving out the idea of create a new one one that is alot better then any of the one in the world to day in fact we should take all the government and put them beside each other see where the down fall and there good points we may find a whole new way of life that is better for everyone
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:31 pm

im not saying war is the only option. im just saying its an unattractive option. still an option nonetheless. and it could happen. i hope not, but it could.
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:36 pm

i hope not ither
Back to top Go down
James

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:38 pm

But would it not be worth it if we get what is best for the country?
Back to top Go down
darkangel

darkangel

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:56 pm

i would but i highly doubt it would work
Back to top Go down
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:12 pm

a war, like i said, could happen. problem is, it could end up making things worse for a long time. maybe, someday, things will be better than they are now after a war.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Kiryu

Toshiro Kiryu

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:49 pm

okay skimed it but i got the gest of whats being said and i agree have seen how many people that are in 12th grade are only as smart as a 1st grader? i have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hm...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limited to Truth :: World Discussion :: Politics :: Governments-
Jump to: