Limited to Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A board created for people to come and talk about their beliefs on the world's current status

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ones Who Make Us Smile
French Revolution EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Hey
French Revolution EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» 300th Post
French Revolution EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Mythology
French Revolution EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 am by darkangel

» Favorite Religion
French Revolution EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:19 am by Fireblade

» The Supernatural
French Revolution EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 pm by Fireblade

» poetry!!! from the heart!!! ps sad
French Revolution EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:19 pm by Toshiro Kiryu

» soo...
French Revolution EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 pm by James

» New Radio Law???
French Revolution EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 am by Fireblade

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:13 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

French Revolution

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-24

French Revolution Empty
PostSubject: French Revolution   French Revolution EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:45 pm

I know, right? Didn't see this coming, but we just learned about this in world history class and I found it extremely fascinating. It's amazing what ordinary citizens can do when they believe something strongly enough. They believed that they needed a better government and they did what they needed to get one. They did what was needed to get what they believed was needed for their country. You don't see much of that in America, and I'm not talking about ordinary citizens trying to overthrow our corrupt government, I'm talking about ordinary citizens doing what is needed to do what they believe is needed for their country or the world in general... =/
Back to top Go down
https://limited-to-truth.forumotion.com
wetzel_sixx90_09

wetzel_sixx90_09

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-02

French Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Revolution   French Revolution EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:04 pm

well, i doubt u'll see it. a revolution would be hard to have happen here. our army would be unable to decide. nat'l guard answer to governers. but they may not support succession from the union. also, the regular army, marines, etc. will not support one side or the other completely. it will split. the hard part is where the military divides. revolutionaries have to consider that b4 acting. and no1 knows how they will split. so its too dangerous right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jwetzelcaanon
darkangel

darkangel

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-03-01

French Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Revolution   French Revolution EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:58 pm

It is not cool to have wars but that is amazing how they actually did something like they it makes me wonder what is happening to our country to day and if we could do like the french did so many years ago. France is wonderful place unlike most country they are really polite and try to treat everyone with respect. They also have alot better education system then we do. they learn what we learn in college in high school it is amazing
Back to top Go down
James

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-24

French Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Revolution   French Revolution EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 am

darkangel wrote:
France is wonderful place unlike most country they are really polite and try to treat everyone with respect.

That's just... that's just wrong... France is just like most European countries and is so very rude to Americans. Just ask people that have gone to France, like this substitute teacher. He was telling us about how they (him and his wife) we at a restaurant and the waiters were talking smack about his wife in French, not knowing that he spoke enough french to know what they were talking about.

But imo, I think it's time for another American Revolution, just not right now...
Back to top Go down
https://limited-to-truth.forumotion.com
darkangel

darkangel

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-03-01

French Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Revolution   French Revolution EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:50 pm

my french teacher lived in france for like 7 years and she says it is wonderful and there are people every where that are racist. in are country even. so that still does makes me believe it is a bad place just cause some people don't like us and i agree i think we need to stand up in this country instead of being mindless zombies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

French Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Revolution   French Revolution Empty

Back to top Go down

French Revolution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limited to Truth :: World Discussion :: History-
Jump to: