Limited to Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A board created for people to come and talk about their beliefs on the world's current status

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ones Who Make Us Smile
Warning/banning EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Hey
Warning/banning EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» 300th Post
Warning/banning EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Mythology
Warning/banning EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 am by darkangel

» Favorite Religion
Warning/banning EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:19 am by Fireblade

» The Supernatural
Warning/banning EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 pm by Fireblade

» poetry!!! from the heart!!! ps sad
Warning/banning EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:19 pm by Toshiro Kiryu

» soo...
Warning/banning EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 pm by James

» New Radio Law???
Warning/banning EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 am by Fireblade

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:13 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Warning/banning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Warning/banning Empty
PostSubject: Warning/banning   Warning/banning EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:07 pm

Warning/Banning
First offence: Warned
Second Offence: 2nd Warning
Third Offence: 2 days banned
Fourth Offence: 4 days banned
*Fifth Offence+: Banned x days/**I.P. Banned

Warning doesn’t technically do anything. You just get a message telling you about the rule you broke and how many offences you’ve made thus far. Offences go up when you break a rule from the same set of rules as the previous one. So if you broke a ‘language’ rule and then you broke a ‘spamming rule’ then you’d only have one offence on both. Certain rules have different punishments and have the punishment in the rule itself.
Being banned means you can’t view the site/post on the site/do anything with the site basically. You will be banned a certain amount of days starting on the third offence, which is 2 days. *The fifth offence and onward will be dealt with by a decision made by the admin team at the current time of the offence. They will decide the amount of days you should be banned or if you need to be I.P. Banned. **Being I.P.Banned means your I.P. will be banned from the site completely and you won’t be able to use any account from that ***I.P.
Please keep in mind that you can submit an appeal to the admin team to not be permanently banned but you must submit it within seven days of the day you receive the message alerting you of your Fifth Offence. Please send your appeal to me and I’ll post it for the admin team to review. Notice that you must provide a good reason for you to not be banned and it is possible that it will be discarded after only my review if it just seems ridiculous and you didn’t even try. After your 10th offence an appeal cannot be submitted and your fate on this forum is totally dependant on the Admin team’s vote.

***[link]
Back to top Go down
https://limited-to-truth.forumotion.com

Warning/banning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limited to Truth :: Site information :: Rules-
Jump to: